Topshop Partying hard at Adventure Bar Covent Garden

Work organised our Christmas Party at the end of January - whats upp wit dat mayn?!
Ended up being eventful to say the least.

(My lover Sam)

(Dekkkkk - MA BOY!)

(Spent most my night smoking outside - chillin wit da cancr crew)
ps. smoking kills.


(Gabs - fcking love her, Dom, KK, Eliot aka Rpats)


     
(Laughing my ass off with my baby Rita Ora aka Nicole)
(lol)


 (Sagal at the back CRACKS ME UP EVERYTIME!)


 (Harris, Mel, Josh, Aisha shaking what their mama gave themm)


(Sinead & Huw aka best hair ever!)

(On route to the aftaaa partaaay! Lily & Dekkk)


(TOO MANY PICTURES! So I'll just end with the picture as it illustrates the vibe off that cray cray night!)

LOOK AT THAT ASS ASS ASS ASS!!!!!!!!!!


OOTD

Inspiration: Clueless (one of the dopest films ever!)


Deuces!


No comments:

Post a Comment